Friday 6 January 2006

Happy Birthday Best Uncle Tony!

Today is my Uncle Tony's 70 something birthday, he trained us all to call him our 'Best Uncle Tony', or 'Toenails' for short!! It doesn't matter that he is my only Uncle... he's still my Best!! Tony and Anne live at Pearl Beach north of Sydney... only last week they had to be evacuated from their home and onto the beach with my cousin Megan and her family. The road out of Pearl Beach was too dangerous to travel along because of approaching bush fires and with the temperature still in the 40's when evening fell... it wasn't too good a day, but when that Southerly Buster hit it blew the fire back on it's self and they all returned to their home. Sydney-siders love that Southerly Buster that usually comes to cool us down after a freakishly hot day.

This is the only photo I have on my computer of Tony, that's him sitting down just behind and to the left of me, grand daughter Isolde is on his lap. Happy Birthday Tony!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home