Friday 30 December 2005

Romsey

David and I are staying in Romsey for a few days, Gay my SCQuilter friend has gone to Australia for a 3 months to visit her daughter and grand children and has kindly lent us her home. We are right in the middle of Romsey and just now walked the very quiet streets in the gently falling snow... it's cold and very pretty till the snow is trodden on and turned into slush, we had a very good meal, I had Rack of Lamb with Rosemary sauce and David had Gammon Steak with two eggs and chips at 'The Old House at Home' a pub that serves Gales beer just for David. Then we rugged ourselves up again for the short walk back though the shopping streets all lit up with Christmas Lights... what a beautiful sight it is! I didn't take my camera but will tomorrow night. Such fun, we are loving the snow and cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home