Wednesday 28 June 2006

Words of Wisdom from Jackson Harry....

1. On Fridays I mind Charlie while Jackson has his swimming lesson, last Friday he came back carrying a plastic bag and I could see he was excited... I said, “So you did a bit of shopping did you Jack?" "Yes" he said in his little excited voice, "We've got Broccoli... we’re going to have Broccoli and Tofu for dinner tonight!”

2. Daddy had just finished feeding Charlie, burped Charlie, changed Charlie’s nappy but Charlie was still unhappy... Tim said as aside to Jackson... “I don’t know what is wrong with Charlie, Jack, I’ve done everything but he’s still crying” Jack hesitated with his game and said... “He needs more milk Daddy” and he did too.

3. Jackson loves to spend a little time on my computer when he’s here for the day... he can’t read but he knows how to open Safari, go to Bookmarks and find one of his favourite sites like Sesame Street, The Wiggles or Tractor Tom another one of his favourites is one on Transport... the other day he came in to the kitchen saying... “Pennie it’s scary, the ‘puter is scary...” I came in to see he’d found a site that had short movies on it and he’d found one of the Steam Train, 3801, in full steam but it went into a tunnel and vanished LOL

4. Just to assure you that this little Angel of a boy isn’t 100% perfect here’s one more....

Jack “What are you doing David?”
David “I’m bottling my beer.”
Jack “I don’t like beer, do you like beer Pennie?”
Pennie “No I don’t like beer.”
Jack “Mmm I don’t like beer either”
Pennie “I like milk, do you like milk Jack?”
Jack “Yes I like milk, I like milk on my porridge.”
Pennie “What else do you like on your porridge Jack?” knowing that he loves honey drizzled in a big ‘J’ for Jack.
Jack “I like Poo poo on my porridge.” then bursts into fits of giggles! We try not to laugh but we can’t help it... how can one eh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home