Tuesday 13 June 2006

Happy Birthday Tomo :-)

Today is Tom's 33rd Birthday, with all the threes flying around the family at the moment I know he's in for one lucky year... so Happy Birthday Tomo!
I was looking for a recent photo to put on this Blog but haven't taken any since they went back to London (obviously) so I dug out my all time favourite photo of our Tom... taken just after he'd been promoted to Medalist in the St Andrews Cathedral Choir in 1987 aged 13 1/2... I can hear his groan when he sees it up here but he's in Cornwall at the moment and won't see it till he gets back to London, so I have some breathing space :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Hi Pennie, This photo takes me back to our Cathedral days. I see old Bishop Broughton reclining in the background. Doesn't Tomos look so angelic? He must have just left school before we went to St Andrews. Cheers, Di

Tuesday 1 August 2006 at 13:23:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home