Monday 14 November 2005

What's happening...

Emma flew to Dubai with Abigail early yesterday morning, Emma has a good job organizing a routine for an Aerial Act, the money is impossibly enormous with all expenses paid but who will look after Abi? Tom did a Three Waiters gig last night at Leeds Castle in Kent (http://www.leeds-castle.com/) and flew out early this morning to play with Abi and hopefully they will all enjoy a little holiday as well. I'm listening to Libby Gore on Radio 702 and playing with the Internet. We are getting a phone number and Broadband on this Friday which will make our lovely little home complete. Yippee!
David has gone off with Tom's video camera to film the Underground, I told him to ask permission just in case they think he is a terrorist planning his next move. Friday... David is off to Scotland to help or play or maybe even work on the Sydney Bus they are restoring and he's looking forward to that enormously. I will be sorting out Christmas Cards methinks... I have my first one already.

BTW Peter S and all you Lamb Shank lovers out there, I found fresh Lamb Shanks last week... you can buy them already cooked sometimes but fresh ones have been impossible to find... they cost £2.45 each... they were meaty but small and that's... and I know I mustn't convert BUT that's... $A5.84 EACH... just for ONE Shank that is!!

Well... Libby is talking to Shannon Lush about cleaning out the fridge so I think I will go and do that to Tom and Emma's... I do wonder why so many people are up and calling in when it's 3 am in Sydney!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you managed to find lamb shanks.

I was starting to get worried and was making arrangements to send some over to you in the form of a live sheep. That would have resulted in four shanks, four legs, two shoulders, about thirty cutlets and enough wool for two beanies, two pairs of gloves and two pairs of sox to get you through winter.

And to remind you of home you could have tied the skull to the front grill of the Peugeot.

Peter S

Saturday 19 November 2005 at 08:25:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home