Wednesday 9 November 2005

Hello Hello...

Hello Everyone,

I have just put a few postdated Blogs and photos onto this diary of ours... I hope you enjoy them.

Plus... I've been reminded that I've hardly mentioned Tomos, Emma and Abigail Rose in my stories and the 'remindee' want's more because, after all... this is the real reason we are here so I will get my act together take some more photos and tell you all what they are up to in the next few days.

Jackson Harry has Tonsillitis :-( one of my parcels has arrived, all the Tractor Tom toys are being adored as I type, isn't that lovely :-)

For those of you who haven't seen it in the Sydney Press... the Bus and Truck Museum at Tempe has been saved, David is absolutely delighted of course and I'm sure he will want to tell you all when he knows more.

I got quite a surprise this morning, turned on the television and there was 'Premier Iemma Member for Lakemba' speaking about the arrest of the suspected terrorists... this is the first time I've seen Australia in the Press except for Sport... it had to be bad news didn't it... hang on... it might be good news in fact.

It's late, I'm off to bed, cheers Pennie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pennie, we are off on the 20th to UK. Never know we might see you in London! I haven't forgotten the email I want to send you. Wait 'til I come back.
Enjoying your blog. Must take the addy with me so I don't miss anything!
BFN,
Dorothy in NZ.

Thursday 10 November 2005 at 20:11:00 GMT+11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear about the museum being saved. I still think the best solution would have been to move it to Broken Hill where there is plenty of room and many miles of straight and suitable road.

Peter S

Sunday 13 November 2005 at 15:53:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home