Wednesday 26 September 2007

Bogged down with paper...


Survey.JPG, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

This is the first time I've offered to do a Survey at home. Today a parcel arrived with reams of paper and a tape inside, I had to fill out forms saying which boring household products I would like if I won a prize then watch the tape and judge the show because they might put it onto telly.
I've done this before, but not at home, and you concentrate on the show (which was impossible this time because it was a boring simple American sitcom) and you zone out during the adds just like watching real telly really LOL
They will ring me tomorrow and ask me questions but I know they won't be on the show they will be on the advertisements! I received a $10 Myer card so it wasn't all bad!
P.S. One thing they said which I'm not game to test just yet, I'm just not that brave... I was warned not to rewind the tape because it is a special tape that rubs it's self out as it plays!! Huh!! I bet that's a lie. I don't know if they want me to send all this guff back to them but if they don't I'm going to rewind!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how this story will end, very interesting Pennie.
I did an energy survey and am participating in a study to see if we have energy savings after I installed my freebies - shower head and various light globes. Solar panels would've been handy:)
KLM

Thursday 27 September 2007 at 06:48:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home