Saturday 22 September 2007

Scatterday 'B' (W5) #1


My creation, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

Scatterday using the Letter ‘B’ and the categories... Favourite Things, Big Things and Shop.

I had more problems choosing my ‘B’s than I did my ‘Q’s because it was just too easy so I’ve decided to do two this week... Yes Maggie I hear what you say!!

Number One.
Favourite Things = Boys of course especially Grand Baby Boys
Jackson Harry aged 1, JH & CR today Charlie Ripley aged 1.

Big Things = How could I go past David’s two old Double Decker Buses.
The Albion, The Leyland and Albion and The Leyland, in Sydney on Australia Day this year.

Shop = Has to be the place I go to for meals... my favourite Butcher.
Stewart and Jason, 2006 NSW First Prize Sausage King 100% Poultry and some of the prize winning Sausages.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Watters said...

I love both mosaicsttzcs. I knew Babushkas would figure somewhere - didn't realise they could be everywhere!

Saturday 22 September 2007 at 12:26:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Di's SnippitS said...

LOL Pennie you are overachieving big time. It is so hard to cut down to just one picture of something somtimes isn't it.
Now I am really interested to see a picture of the actual Butchers Shop from outside.

Saturday 22 September 2007 at 13:20:00 GMT+10  
Blogger MG Quilts said...

Love the shots from the butcher shop. They were good sports to pose so nicely ... the boys and the sausages!

Saturday 22 September 2007 at 14:24:00 GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about that shop that sells that most divine yummy yoghurt?

Saturday 22 September 2007 at 19:58:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home