Saturday 22 September 2007

Scatterday 'B' (W5) #2


Scatterday 'B' (W5), originally uploaded by Pennie David.

Number Two Scatterday using the Letter ‘B’ and the categories... Favourite Things, Big Things and Shop.

I couldn’t leave my collecting obsession out could I?

Favourite Things = Babushkas
Some Favourite Ladies... LtoR Turkish, Card Player, American Indian, Arab, Hawaiian, Bride, Indian and a little Nun.
Some Favourite Kids Stories... Too many to mention
And Some Leaders... Blair, Yeltsin, Gorby, Howard, Putin and Clinton. (Clinton is the only one that doesn’t have past Leaders inside LOL

Big Things = Some very Big Ladies, my Big Babushka Collection and some Big Christmas Babushkas.

Shop = St Petersburg, Birmingham and Moscow... Photos taken by my youngest son Gwilym during last year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Nice one, Pennie! You're just too "B"... clever for words!

Saturday 22 September 2007 at 11:56:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Christina said...

Great wow two Scatterdays you are clever and I love the Babushkas they are great
Christina

Saturday 22 September 2007 at 17:02:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home