Saturday 25 November 2006

More Grace Hotel.

We've had a wonderfully relaxing fun time here at the Grace Hotel we can't recommed it highly enough if you're feeling like a little City holiday yourselves. Here are a few photos of things that took my fancy.

Stained Glass windows in the Grace Cafe where we enjoyed breakfast every morning while watching the workers scurry to work... except for today, Saturday, it was very quiet.
One of the Lift Lobbies... I love these carpets if one fitted in my hand bag I would have taken it home with me :-)
And these carpets as well...
These workers started early on Saturday morning, there are at least 9 of them in this photo. Two are up on the top dismantling the scaffolding, they pass the bit to the chap below them and so on and on till it reaches the ground. We didn't know what the building was till we left the car park, it's an Electricity Sub Station all newly painted but looking pretty bare inside... I wonder if they have plans for yet more offices or apartments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home