Wednesday 29 November 2006

Christmas Stockings...


I have a friend who lives in Perth, I've only met her once very briefly at the Sydney Fish Markets a couple of years ago but she is one of my special 'Cow'* friends... she made me this magnificent cross stitched Christmas Stocking a couple of years ago and every time I open my Christmas decorations box and come across this beauty I sit there for ages marvelling at the fine work in it, I think I appreciate it all the more because I've never done cross stitch... Here it is hanging with some old English Horse Brasses which is appropriate because my friend was born of English parents. Thanks again Dy!!
* The Cows are a secret sect of 12 very special SCQuilters living all over Australia, we have a secret handshake, secret items of clothing and a secret smile so we can recognize each other from a distance... nah I just made that up :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dy said...

:-))
Wink-nudge-shake to the left-shake to the right-left thumb up-right thumb down-poke out tongue-smile.

Now I've given it away eh Pennie. :-)

Monday 4 December 2006 at 09:35:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home