Tuesday 28 November 2006

Happy Birthday to Gwilym!

My Baby Boy turned 26 today... My oh my! where has the time gone! Gwil and Em are living it up in Vietnam, it's the last 10 days of their almost 8 month trip so they're spending some time on a nice quiet beach before they fly home and we demand their attention :-) It's been a fabulous trip, they've seen so much been to 19 different countries and sent home 6 boxes of stuff they've managed to pick up on their travels. Only 10 more days... Yippeeee for us!! .
Tree Roots at Ta Prohm Angkor Wat.
Enjoying a beer in Laos

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you can't wait for them to get back Pennie!! What a fabulous trip they've had - wish I'd done it when I was young. Now I'll just have to do it in the prime of my life!!

Cori

Wednesday 29 November 2006 at 10:20:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home