Tuesday 6 December 2005

Tuesday

The Monthly Markets are on in the Guildford High Street and I can’t resist a little more Christmas Shopping all the while wishing I had a fridge in the car to be able to buy farm fresh Partridges, Pheasants and every other meat all home grown in Surrey.

David enjoyed a walk to Godalming before picking up our Pug all restored to health and ready for it’s trip back to London tomorrow Morning. In the evening he sets out to a pub near Cranleigh to meet up with Peter's 'Grunter' friends... this is a group of friends Peter has been playing Squash and now Indoor Tennis with for as long as we have known him, they head to the Pub after the game and that's where David occasionally met up with them him not being fond of ball games LOL. I watch the final of a silly show that Christine has become hooked on, it's called 'I'm a Celebrity get me out of here' I only know of two of the people in there but the silly thing about this show is that it's supposed to be set in a Jungle but it's only a few minutes inland from the Gold Coast in Queensland... the British Public votes to keep their favourite celeb in the Jungle... I haven't got a clue what they get if they win but the big surprise for me is that Carol Thatcher, Margaret's daughter wins very convincingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home