Saturday 22 December 2007

W18. Scatterday 'S' - Medical, Beverages & Christmas.

I really am up early today, it's our extended family Christmas Party... I've already got the 9 kilo pumped leg of pork into the Kamado (BBQ), in about 7 hours it will be a lovely juicy leg of ham... the Turkey is sitting on the bench waiting to go in the other Kamado a little later. I probably won't be checking all your Scatterday's till tomorrow now.

Medical - This Nurse is wielding a Syringe, an old stethoscope given to the children by a Dr friend and here is the Surgical Team ready to Operate on that little boy on the left.

Beverages - Take some Ice Cream and some Diet Coke, mix them together and you get a Spider... didn't taste as good as I remember though :-)

Christmas - I've taken the easy option this time so here are SOME of my Santa Babushkas that are scattered all over the house right now.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lindi said...

I love all your Babushkas!
Coke spider...never tried that one...my preference was for Fanta orange and ice cream...a long time ago!

Saturday 22 December 2007 at 09:44:00 GMT+11  
Blogger DoubleL said...

I vote you the most colourful Blog Pennie - all the christmas babushkas are just wonderful. I'm sure Spiders are called something else in NZ - I shall find out whilst Im there.

Saturday 22 December 2007 at 10:13:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Fran said...

Not only did you use Diet coke, but probably full cream icecream - one neagtes the other!!!!

Saturday 22 December 2007 at 17:36:00 GMT+11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great choices, Pennie, though I never liked spiders. I do have an identical set of Santa babushkas though. I had forgotten all about them. Must go look. Have a lovely Christmas.

Saturday 22 December 2007 at 17:55:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Michelle Watters said...

Those babushkas really are magnificent. Love all the other photos. Great thinking on the spider but I knew it wouldn't be your beverage of choice.

Saturday 22 December 2007 at 18:04:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Liz Needle said...

Pennie, you are so clever getting so many babushkas into this week's scatterdays. How are you going to manage next weeks?

Saturday 22 December 2007 at 21:58:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Dy said...

You have a fantastic collection of Santa babushkas Pennie!
I've had a lovely visit to your blog reading all your family news :-)

Saturday 22 December 2007 at 22:06:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Those Christmas babuska's are lovely. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Sunday 23 December 2007 at 21:16:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Nola said...

What amazing Babushkas! The Coke Spider is a blast from the past, I remember getting one from the milk bar every Sunday after church when I was a Young Thing. Probably contributed significantly to the woman I am today.

Sunday 23 December 2007 at 22:18:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home