Saturday 8 December 2007

Scatterday 'K' - Dangerous, Blue & In my Neighbourhood.

Too easy for me this week… I like easy when I’m busy ☺

Dangerous - Knives… Babushkas first up today and my don’t they look Dangerous with their knives in their belts!!

Blue - King… It just so happens that Jackson Harry managed to find ‘King’ last week, King’s been the only Car missing from his collection for the past 18 months. King is from the movie ‘Cars’ but that’s all I know so don’t ask me any questions.

In My Neighourhood - It could have been me who chose this letter and category couldn’t it ☺
1. Ku-ring-gai Municipal Council Golf Course
2. Eccleston Du Faur was the first Manager Trustee of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
3. Sign at the gates to Bobbin Head.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you would fit your babushkas in. I wasn't expecting them to be dangerous.

Saturday 8 December 2007 at 07:45:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Dy said...

I never knew babushkas had so much character - this lot look terribly fierce! And how about that - a car called King. I realised midweek about Ku-ring-gai and smiled to myself at your good fortune Pennie. :-)

Saturday 8 December 2007 at 09:58:00 GMT+11  
Blogger rooruu said...

Yay for the babushkas! And K does work rather nicely for your neighbourhood...

Saturday 8 December 2007 at 17:43:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Lissa Jane said...

You seem to use your Babushka's like I use my pets Pennie! LOL I wonder how I can fit them in next week??? D isn't it???

Well done!


Lissa

Saturday 8 December 2007 at 19:10:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Michelle Watters said...

Ahhh - here they are again and this week they have knives. Perhaps next week they can be sewing doilies??? Love King - now why didn't I think of that? And I knew K-ring-gai was good for you.

Sunday 9 December 2007 at 00:29:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Di said...

Your little Jackson Harry always looks gorgeous - so photogenic! What a gift for you this week, with Ku-ring-gai National Park on your doorstep! A bit like me with Kings Cross.

Sunday 9 December 2007 at 02:33:00 GMT+11  
Blogger DoubleL said...

Yep those babushkas look dangerous to me Pennie

Sunday 9 December 2007 at 11:03:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home