Saturday 24 November 2007

This is my REAL Scatterday for today...

W14. Scatterday 'T'

Clothing - I got them in... Babushkas!! and how appropriate is this on the day we all go to the Polls! My Politicians are all wearing Ties...
1. UK, Australia, USSR, Russia and the USA leaders wearing Ties.
2. OOOppps... Maggie Thatcher would never wear a tie would she!
3. LOL I love Bill Clinton and so do Monica, Jennifer and Hillary and his sax!

Purple - Not a big colour in my sewing room but I did manage to find enough scraps to make our beautiful Abigail Rose a little quilt to wrap her teddies in when she comes to Australia this Christmas.
1. Take some Purple fabric scraps some Purple Thread and a Purple Thang.
2. Make some Purple Triangles.
3. And you finish up with a Purple Triangle Quilt.


Hot Thing - Our Neighbours hot Tin Roof!


Now after all that excitement I'll try and get a life this week LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

I think mit's just you and me this early in the morning - 8.30 AM, but wehat I want to know, is what's with the roof???

hugz,

Saturday 24 November 2007 at 08:32:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Michelle Watters said...

It's like a challenge now isn't it? Making the Babushkas fit the category! And I am so glad you found your purple thang. I looked and looked for mine but it's hiding. And a tin roof. Very clever. I was expecting everyone to have tabasco.

Saturday 24 November 2007 at 09:11:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Pennie said...

Fran you were looking at my Scatterdays just when I was writing them up... the Tin Roof is HOT LOL

Saturday 24 November 2007 at 10:41:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Dy said...

Oh my lordy Pennie, you think of more and more things every week! Wonderful collections of everything, and David was very obliging - that's a very nice photo you've taken of him.

Saturday 24 November 2007 at 17:00:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home