Saturday 20 October 2007

(W9) Scatterday 'P', Red Things, Sweet Things & Metal

This week I didn’t have to leave the house but I did take many photos away from home till it eventually clicked with me and it turned out to be a much easier week than I thought!

Red Things = Persian Carpets, we’ve got plenty of those!

Sweet Things = Penelope Rose, how sweet is this rose with it’s sweet sweet smell and it’s beautiful name LOL!

Metal = Pewter of course! I know I’ve already done this as a ‘collection’ but it was do it again or photograph some boring Painted Metal bus Panels as my DH suggested!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Di's SnippitS said...

Great photos Pennie and a little different in choice. Its lovely to have a rose with the same name, I wonder if there is one with my name...might look that up.

Saturday 20 October 2007 at 10:02:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Dy said...

Lovely photos as always Pennie - beautiful Persian carpets! And you know we would all have laughed if you'd photographed bus panels ;-)

Saturday 20 October 2007 at 12:22:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I love the layout of your photos, and their all such nice images!

Saturday 20 October 2007 at 15:53:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Christina said...

the carpets are lovely and the rose absolutely beautiful
Christina

Saturday 20 October 2007 at 16:24:00 GMT+10  
Blogger jodie said...

I like your take on sweet things, very clever

Saturday 20 October 2007 at 16:25:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Nola said...

Oh course Penelope Rose is sweet! No rose called Nola, as far as I know. :-( I'll have to do something famous enough to warrant one?

Great photos and lovely things.

Sunday 21 October 2007 at 11:04:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home