Thursday 10 August 2006

My Late Birthday...and Wow Wow Wow!!!

I celebrated my birthday with Mum and Dad a little later than we usually do, I've been so housebound with the goings on around here it's been impossible to get up to Kincumber till this week but it didn't matter one jot, we went to my favourite French Restaurant called 'Fresh' at Avoca and it didn't let us down the food is always interesting and not only beautifully presented but beautiful tasting... Mum and Dad were both in fine form and we had a lovely day... BUT I was the only one lucky enough to spot at least half a dozen Dolphins surfing with the board riders, others in the Restaurant saw them and it was very Wow Wow Wow!! I've borrowed a photo from the Net to show you what they looked like, they rode the wave till it became all white water then they jumped back out to sea not to be seen again that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home