Wednesday 15 March 2006

One Week...

We've been home one week today and it's taken me that long to start to feel just a little bit normal... it wasn't nice of Sydney to put on a heatwave just as we arrived... 6 days in a row of over 31c temps when one is used to 1c to 5c temps... I was ready to pack my bags and head back to a lovely London which has been having another cold snap!!

But... the temps have dropped to a managable 27c with cooler nights which helps us adjust enormously... although I am still waking up before 5am and unable to get back to sleep so getting up and doing stuff is the only answer. I shouldn't complain it's so lovely to be home and the pool is a delicious refresher thanks to Tim's regular maintaince.

We now own a 2 year old Peugeot 307 which is very spiffy so today we will head up to Kincumber, a one hour drive, to see my Mum and Dad... Hey!!! It's raining... how wonderful for the garden after all that heat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home