Friday 16 December 2005

What is that Buzzzing Noise??

Every afternoon, when I am at Tom and Emma's writing up the Blog I am mystified by this buzzing noise that is coming from the front window, it gets louder and louder till I remember what it is and smile to myself... it's a winding snake, about 3 feet tall, led and followed up by a taller version of the body of the snake. It winds along the paths two by two holding hands through thick wooly mittens, thick coats, multi coloured head wear, scarfs tossed over their shoulders, carrying heavy backpacks... it's a group of 5 to 6 year olds being led from School to the After School Centre at the end of Maurice Avenue... all the children are happy and well behaved and chattering away to each other as if their lives depended on it! I want to go and play with them!

I've just put some Blog entries up... one of them an old one written by David about the last day of the Routemasters... it's dated the 9th so look it out. I'm trying to keep the entries on the date I'm talking about, it will be easier for me to follow in years to come. We're off to another Bus Christmas Party tonight... and at last the weather is getting cold again with frosts threatened for tonight. I have enjoyed the mild weather though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home