Tuesday 11 December 2007

Wow! Look what I made...


PC110001.JPG, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

I bought a Wedge Ruler about 100 years ago and at about this time every year I curse because I've not made that Christmas Tree Skirt I was going to make so I wrap a bit of fabric around the bucket and fasten it with very old nappy pins and promise to make the skirt next year but by the 12 day of Christmas when the tree gets thrown out and the decorations get put away I'm already over it then when December comes the next year I go through the same curse LOL But not any more... I've very pleased with the way it turned out and want to pick it up wrap it around me and dance!! might have to finish it off properly first though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought mine at about the same time:) I bought a pattern for a tablecloth too and havent opened either.
Looks impressive Pennie.
KLM

Tuesday 11 December 2007 at 15:23:00 GMT+11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning Pennie - just stunning!

Cori

Tuesday 11 December 2007 at 20:28:00 GMT+11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Pennie thats terrific - There is something about christmas material - I love getting out my christmas quilt.

Wednesday 12 December 2007 at 07:19:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home