Wednesday 7 November 2007

Aaaahhhhh look at my little girls... aren't they beautiful!


Till&Abi.JPG, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

Tomos and Emma have moved from London to Hong Kong, with the intention of buying an apartment in Macau and living and working there for a few years... I've been waiting for Tomo to send me photos, he's just sent this one and my heart is melting... look at my little girls... aren't they just beautiful and all grown! Very Big Sigh! Abigail Rose will be three in one month and Matilda May is exactly 10 months old.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dy said...

Awww, aren't they adorable!

Thursday 8 November 2007 at 08:46:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Di said...

What cute, angelic looking little cherubs, Pennie! That's one for you to frame!

Saturday 10 November 2007 at 23:43:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home