Saturday 27 October 2007

W10.Scatterday'J', Restaurant, Sport & Pointy Things.

Restaurant - David and went to Manly especially this week just to have lunch at Jellyfish which is across the road from the North Steyne Life Saving Club. Seared Swordfish on a bed of fresh vegetables topped with a Poached Egg… Delicious!! and the Jellyfish Drinks Menu.

Sport - My nephew Michael Rodd is a Jockey, here he is aged 2 then Michael and girlfriend Cara with David and myself in London in 2005 and the last photo is of Michael Rodd the Jockey who will be riding in the Melbourne Cup again this year. (This is the only photo I didn't take, would you believe I've never seen him race!)

Pointy Things - My Grandson Jackson Harry is a ‘Pointy Thing’ here he is pointing at his Mummy, Pointing at the garden and Pointing to himself!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Watters said...

Poor Pennie having to take herself all the way to Manly and eat swordfish just to get a photo of a J restaurant. What a hardship LOL. Hey I nearly had Jed pointing too, but he was my sport instead.

Saturday 27 October 2007 at 08:09:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Dy said...

Brilliant Pennie, just brilliant. You have excelled yourself once again. Great restaurant name! I hadn't even thought of jockey for sport, you must have been excited when you realised. :-) And JH looks like he thoroughly enjoyed assisting you with being pointy

Saturday 27 October 2007 at 11:09:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Nola said...

I guessed your sport might just be a jockey! But your pointy thing is very clever. And so sad to have to go to Manly - wish I'd suggested to David we eat out somewhere this weeK!

Saturday 27 October 2007 at 14:51:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Christina said...

Great choices Pennie, Love the photos I feel so silly now having seen all that you could come up with

Saturday 27 October 2007 at 16:13:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I love your pointy thing! Just gorgeous.

Saturday 27 October 2007 at 21:33:00 GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, how gorgeous is your pointy thing! LOL

Monday 29 October 2007 at 00:47:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home