Tuesday 2 October 2007

Parents!! You gotta 'ave 'em... and you gotta luv 'em!


P5270038.JPG, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

Visited Mum and Dad today and Mum told me that my brother Nick had given Dad a Fathers Day present of the book 'My Story' by General Peter Cosgrove...
Dad read the book and throughly enjoyed it. When he went to put it in his bookcase he found he already owned the book and remembered that he'd enjoyed it when he bought it himself earlier in the year!!
Mum was laughing when I had to correct her, it as me who gave Dad the book on Fathers Day and when I gave it to him I asked both him and Mum if he'd read it because I would take it back if he already had it!
This is one of the perks of the over 80's and 90's they can read the same book twice and not know they'd already read it a few months before and then get a laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home