Wednesday 8 August 2007

Mandarine Crop


Manderine Crop, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

I've been much admiring of my friend Dy's Blog and her DH's wonderful vegetable crop then yesterday my neighbour's 4 year old picked me a Mandarine from her very small tree, it was absolutely delicious which reminded me of our last years wonderful crop of small but very sweet Mandarines.
Today I decided it must be time for me to gather in this years crop so grabbing a basket I ventured into the pool area where this prolific tree is growing. Here is a photo of our 2007 crop beside a 50 cent coin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dy said...

LOL!!
Oh dear, do you think the weather has not been conducive to citrus???? :-)
Mind you Pennie, your beautiful garden flowers make up for it.

Wednesday 8 August 2007 at 21:11:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home