Friday 4 May 2007

Pennie & Jackson Harry


Pennie & Jackson Harry, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

It's not very nice... when your Surgeon comes in and tells you that you caused him a great deal of trouble... apparently the Gall Bladder was still enlarged and infected and he was just about to cut me open... more than he already has... when he managed to get it out keyhole but keyhole means 4 cuts on my tum.  Anyway all is very good, it’s out and gone and after this horrible pain goes I’m sure I will feel better!!  Jackson Harry is the best helper anyone could have, he puts my socks on, puts a quilt over my legs, gets me ice and water when I ask for it and puts on ‘Happy’  DVD’s for me which include Jay Jay and Brenda, some very happy aeroplanes and ‘The Hero’s’ which has baseball as it’s theme  :-) he is ably assisited by his beautiful mother Nerys and David of course. There may be a break in Blogging for a couple of days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nola said...

Get well soon, Pennie darling!

Saturday 5 May 2007 at 22:29:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Dy said...

Awww, poor you Pennie. It's nice that you have such a handsome little helper. :-)
Hope you are feeling on top of the world real soon xx

Sunday 6 May 2007 at 10:20:00 GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery Pennie.

Hugs Di

Monday 7 May 2007 at 16:43:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home