Monday 30 April 2007

Briony


Briony #2, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

Briony had a haircut last week and I just love it, but when I hear myself telling her how much I love it and I hear her saying she knew I'd love it I'm reminded of my mother... we often went through the exact same scenario more than 45 years ago.
Update on Joon.
That Article (Blog 27th April) is actually four pages long and tells the story of the Korean Resource Centre which Joon helped set up 20 years ago. The Article lists many of the Centre's achievements which are numerous to say the least and although many of the people involved in it have moved on Joon is still in there helping Koreans in Australia and not only South Korea but North Korea as well... very impressive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it too!! And I bet she doesn't say she knew I'd say that!!

Cori

Tuesday 1 May 2007 at 19:59:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home