Wednesday 4 April 2007

Our Place is a very, very, very nice place!

Some of my Internet friends were talking about their Nature Strips which prompted me to take some photos of ours.



Our Nature Strip, originally uploaded by Pennie David.


I like our Native Nature Strip much better than the neighbours grass strips plus it's maintence free. The strips all belong to the Council anyway but they don't look after them and I know they like ours because when they were fixing the foot path they broke one of the new trees and promptly replaced it... isn't that lovely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pennie said...

Oh Yes... I should have added that LOL At least it's maintenace free in that it doesn't need mowing every week in Summer eh!! Mum

Thursday 5 April 2007 at 13:07:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home