Wednesday 28 March 2007

Dylan Moran

Dylan Moran is in my Top Ten Most Wanted List, not many of my friends have heard of him but Emily and Gwilym bought tickets for the four of us to go and see him doing stand up comedy at the Enmore Theatre last night... he was absolutely fantastic! He covers all sorts of areas but one that stuck in my mind was his description of Mothers with little children and how their brain goes mushy... just as if their brain was a bucket of hot chips put on the beach with lots of seagulls taking little pieces of it till it's all gone with questions like... 'Does God have nipples?' and 'What do they call the spaces between the things that stick up in a comb". I remember it was exactly like this when my four were little LOL 'Who is God's Mother and Father?' was one of the questions I was asked. Great fun... Thanks Em and Gwil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home