Monday 9 April 2007

Gwilym and Abigail Rose


Gwilym and Abigail Rose, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

There is a story about what Abigail is wearing. Way back in 1967 when David had first arrived in England, he sent a parcel of small gifts for me and my family, he sent this apron for my mother. (It's a bra and suspender belt) Rosie never wore it and gave it to me... one or other of us have worn it over the years but we're not really apron people so it's still in good nic 40 years on.
The other day Abi was running around naked so Gwilym tied this apron around her and she thought she was the ants pants just loving wiggling her bottom and running around... I won't tell you of the tantrum when the apron had to be taken off so she could be dressed to go to Manly... suffice to say just two words 'bribery' and 'chocolate' were needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home