Wednesday 28 February 2007

Jackson with Lego


Jackson with Lego, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

We have lots of Lego, I mean lots and lots and lots of Lego... like 4 Childrens worth from Duplo to Technic, from simple pieces to flashing lights and whizz bang operations... Yes we have Lots of Lego!
When I put it all safely away, about 15 years or so ago, I spent a lot of time putting pieces that belonged together into plastic bags and put all the patterns into one folder so now that Jackson Harry is old enough he can enjoy playing just as his Mother, Aunt and Uncles did all those years ago.
My one big regret was that we'd lost the pattern for the Big Red London Double Decker Bus and I couldn't for the life of me remember how it went together... I was telling Emily about this when she said, 'I'll go on the Internet and see if I can find Lego Instructions.' And there it was, the pattern for the Bus which went on sale in 1973! We also found the pattern for the Spirit of St Louis!
Just look at his face... he has the best days when he comes to visit and is torn between helping Gwillo in the garden or playing Lego!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't lego great. I have kept my kids lego as well. My great regret was that Dad gave my lego I used to use to my brothers kids. My kids lego only fill one container though and is mostly duplo. It should come in handy evenually one day :)

Monday 5 March 2007 at 09:25:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home