Wednesday 11 October 2006

Busy, Busy Day...

My Friend Jenny is like a pocket rocket in the garden, she comes to us once a fortnight. Nothing daunts her, she shimmies up trees to cut off dead branches, she climbs into Green Waste Bins to stomp them down making more room, she climbed up the pergola to give the grape vines a heavy prune before the painter came.... she's SUPERGARDENER!! Here she is starting to thin out the Agapanthus... her rake is a blur showing what a SUPERGARDENER she is!

David is slowly putting the pieces of his bus back together again, here he is cutting and glueing Malthoid onto the Gear Box cover. Malthoid is a black tar sort of stuff that was on the floor of old buses, David was lucky enough to get some rolls of it years ago to cover the wooden floors with... see the roll in this photo.

And what did I do today??? Well I played two sets of tennis and then I..... I think what I did is best described as Supervisor, well someone has to do it :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful... a certain son might get jealous with all that super-Jenny stuff. x

Friday 13 October 2006 at 07:38:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home