Saturday 30 September 2006

Australian Rules Football


David and I sort of follow the Sydney Swans Aussie Rules team, we're not into football really but the odd glimpses we have of 'our' Swans playing on Television are exciting to watch.
I have a group of 12 Internet friends called the 'Cows' (that's another story), we have something to say most days but at this time of year it's 'Aussie Rules' and today is the Grand Final between 'our' Swannies and some of the other Cows West Coast Eagles.
AFL is more popular in the southern and western states of Australia and a few of the Cows are avid fans of the game, know how it's played and know the names of all the players in their teams.
The other night I had a dream that I was playing for the Swannies, it was great fun and on the opposite team was my friend Andy Yavasis so we were able to have a good chat and a catch up while plaing... in the crowd was my Cow friend Kerry and we had a bit of a chat as well...
Here is what another of my Internet friends thinks I must have looked like in my dream... it's Barry Hall's body BTW... thanks Dy. LOL
GO THE SWANNNIES!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dy said...

They needed you in the goal square for that winning kick Pennie! :-)
Yay Eagles, you legends!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday 30 September 2006 at 20:00:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Erica Spinks said...

Pennie,
You need to keep working out in the off-season to stay looking so fit! We'll need you next year....
Erica

Saturday 7 October 2006 at 19:53:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home