Sunday 2 October 2005

You be the Judge.


The Red bus is a London Double Decker, the Green, Orange and Cream the Glasgow Double Decker both very handsome buses I think.

My knuckles have been wrapped! Not only by David but by also by those closer to the Glasgow Double Deckers than me :-))) Hello Paul!

I mentioned in a past mail that I thought the colour scheme of the Glasgow Albion was a tad.... unusual... to say the least!

You be the judge... here is a London Double Decker RM dating from about 1959 as well as a Glasgow CX37 Double Decker dating from 1949.

One kind friend says about the Glasgow bus: 'then I realised that they're actually autumny like my square in a square quilt'

My knuckles were also wrapped over my dismissive comments about Burt Lancaster LOL actually I thought his performance in Local Hero was brilliant but when someone asks me who is in Local Hero and I say BL they usually dismiss my favourite movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home