Thursday 13 October 2005

A Craft Show… A Craft Show…

One of the things I did learn last weekend, from the very friendly Gerry Bixley was of the upcoming Knitting and Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace, which is only a short distance from us in Wood Green. Luckily Lyn reminded me because without my Calendar (another thing I left at ‘333’) my brain is short on memory. It was raining so Tomo drove me up there and picked me up when I was shopped out.

Well… I will never complain about the Sydney Quilt Show being too big again! This Show was enormous… cost me $A37.00 to get in and buy the programme and it was only stalls selling… with a very small exhibition of quilts about 50cm Square and a dead boring knitted jumper fashion show. I managed to spend a few £’s and thoroughly enjoyed 4 hours of browsing the shops which were amazing in their range of craft products especially the knitting and wools.

Alexandra Palace is a beautiful building sitting on the top of a hill with wonderful views on a fogless day! Check it our on this link.
http://www.alexandrapalace.com/history.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a new mantra - I shall not convert, I shall not convert (currency):)
Kerry

Tuesday 18 October 2005 at 15:59:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home