Saturday 29 December 2007

W19. Scatterday 'Y' - Green, School Days & Animal


What a lovely busy week with two delicious little girls to enjoy the company of :-) they fly back to Hong Kong this morning though and we don't know when we'll see them again :-( but there's always Webcam!

Anyway onto Scatterday.

Green - Yeoman (noun - Officer in the (ceremonial) bodyguard of the British monarch.)
1. Green Yeoman at Attention.
2. Green Yeoman Marching.
3. Green Yeoman Dismissed.

School Days - It's a long story but I went to 13 different schools and was never expelled... :-) My Dad was in the Army and we lived in out of the way places in country NSW. We'd come to the City for months at a time and stay with my Mama and Poppa so that Dad could do Officer Training or Mum could have another baby or some such thing... I would go to school with my dear darling Mama who was a teacher. One of the schools I went to at about the age of 5 or 6 was Yagoona Public School and here I am at that age with two photos stolen from the Internet photos of the aforementioned school.

Animals - Well they're all Yellow aren't they!! That's the best I could do I'm afraid, there aren't any Yak Babushkas that I know of LOL. I love the Teddy Bears don't you :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

The yellow animals are great (that's what I used to). I love your yeoman as well, very clever!

Saturday 29 December 2007 at 10:53:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Lindi said...

Love the yeomen! So glad to see you could get your babushkas in again. How many sets do you have?

Saturday 29 December 2007 at 11:30:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Christina said...

I am now beginning to wonder how big your collection of Babushkas is. Probably as big as my collection of Teddy bears which yes I do love.....
Christina

Saturday 29 December 2007 at 11:33:00 GMT+11  
Blogger Michelle Watters said...

There they are again.I felt sure you didn't have yaks but you managed to squeeze them in yet again! Very clever Pennie.

Saturday 29 December 2007 at 11:59:00 GMT+11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and there are your babushkas. Constancy is such a reassuring thing. :D

Sunday 30 December 2007 at 14:12:00 GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home