Saturday 15 September 2007

Scatterday 'Q' (W4)

Scatterday'Q'(W4).jpg, originally uploaded by Pennie David.


Week Four Scatterday using the letter ‘Q’ and the categories... Music, Clothing and Square Thing.

Music = Eldest son Tomos, singing Quondo Quondo Quondo... You’ll have to trust me on this :-)

Clothing = Eldest daughter Nerys, wearing Tim's Quicksilver Shirt.

Square Thing = Quoins are square corner stones that anchor the edge of a building wall. Quoins may be structural, or may be decorative.

Wollogorang, Breadalbane. NSW (A very sad photo taken before restoration but the home of my Great Aunt Cranky (aka Nancy) and where David and I met.)
Trebartha, nr North Hill in Cornwall. UK. (One of the Gate Keepers Homes on the Estate the Rodds came from 200 years ago)
The Parsonage, Howarth, Yorkshire. UK. (Home of The Bronte Family)

Next weeks Scatterday is the letter 'B' and the categories 'My Favourite Things, 'Big Things' and 'Shop' which I won't loose any sleep over... couldn't be easier for me LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz Needle said...

Oh, very clever Pennie. I love the quoins one. We have quoins on or house, I think, but they're done in brick.

Interesting to see that we are all doing our Scatterdays on Friday. Very addictive.

Friday 14 September 2007 at 23:44:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Di said...

Trust you??? Quando??? Looks to me more like he's singing "The Music of the Night". It's a good thing you have an honest face, Miss Pennie!

Saturday 15 September 2007 at 00:38:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Di's SnippitS said...

Goodness so many early scatterday participants this week. Very interesting Pennie and of course I will trust you that Tommo is singin Quondo :)

Saturday 15 September 2007 at 01:09:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Dy said...

Oh I am impressed Pennie! Great choices, and 'quoin' - brilliant! Almost as brilliant as quincunx! ;-)

Saturday 15 September 2007 at 08:47:00 GMT+10  
Blogger Michelle Watters said...

All very good PD. Love the diversity of everyone's thinking. And the children do come in handy don't they?

Saturday 15 September 2007 at 09:17:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home