Monday 13 August 2007

Honey, Honey, Honey....


Honey.JPG, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

I only discovered this Capilano Honey & Ginger about 18 months ago but became immediately addicted so have it on my cereal each morning.

Lately it's been getting harder and harder to find so last month I ordered 8 through Woolworths Online. I noticed when I went to order from Wollies this month (no I haven't finished all 8) it was no longer available. I was devastated so did a Google on Capilano to discover it's not even on their website!! Shock Horror!! I wrote to them through 'Contact us' and only a few minutes later got an email from Cara telling me it was the Distributors fault because they just didn't order it... but she just so happened to have a jar of it sitting on her desk and she'd put it straight into the post. I emailed 'who did she mean by the Distributors' and she emailed me Woolworths!

So... I wrote to Woolworths (I've never seen it in a Coles Store) wanting to know why Capilano Honey and Ginger was no longer available from their stores... a 'we'll pass your message on' email arrived the next day.

Today I received my Honey from Cara as well as a phone call from Wollies telling me they were bringing it back but it would take Capilano two months to build their supplies back up.

I'm a WINNER!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY!
Now, I must do likewise and get Woolies to review their dumb decision to get rid of the Buderim ginger lines I liked best... hmmm - the power of the people! Well done you!

Wednesday 15 August 2007 at 14:31:00 GMT+10  
Blogger CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Pennie, what is honey ginger and what is soooo good about it. I have never heard of it before. what does it taste like. Hugs Judy

Thursday 16 August 2007 at 02:43:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home