Sunday 22 July 2007

Pennie's 62nd Birthday Party.


Dancing to the Beatles.JPG, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

Today we celebrated my birthday, everyone was here including our English family on iChat. Those of us in Sydney feasted on seafood and chocolate fondue in front of the open fire before playing Trivial Pursuit and Lego!
Here they all are dancing their little cotton socks off to the Beatles #1 Hits which is being played on my new sound system that they all chipped in for... I also got an easier to use mobile phone and flowers and flowers... am I spoilt or what eh??
I didn't get a good photo of Nerys or Tim today, Nerys was so busy being a good mother and good daughter I didn't catch her at the right time and Tim was crook so got into one of the beds upstairs for most of the day but below are some shots of the others in age from oldest to youngest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home