Tuesday 15 May 2007

Mothers Day Gift.


SensationalSwans.JPG, originally uploaded by Pennie David.

This is one of the gifts that was in the goodie bag that Briony and Joon gave me for Mothers Day... We all laughed and Briony said she knew I'd get a laugh from some of my Internet friends. I do have one friend who is a member of the Sydney Swans and she did indeed get a laugh from my gift, didn't you Erica!
You couldn't actually call me a Swannie's Fan because I don't watch the games or follow the sport much at all I only barrack for the Swannies because of a few 'Cows'. The 'Cows' are a group of Internet friends from all over Australia, there are only 12 of us most of whom live in the Southern States and know about the game of AFL several of them do have teams that they follow year after year and a couple of the 'Cows' follow the team that the Swannies beat in 2005... so I don't expect a laugh from them! Although they did beat the Swannies in 2006... I'll wait and see if Kerry or Dy comment. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dy said...

How could I not comment Pennie :-) I notice that the producers have had to go back TWO seasons to find enough exciting stuff for a DVD... this is of course because the mighty West Coast Eagles reigned supreme last year. :-)

I'm most impressed with your children's choice of gift though - they'll turn you into a diehard yet!

Wednesday 16 May 2007 at 09:04:00 GMT+10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at the picture Pennie and had slight feelings of hostility about Sampi not getting a free kick - note the one who is being pushed out sideways...the one with his jumper being held:)
Then I scrolled down and read your comment and LOL'd:)
I much prefer this years footy adverts which show WCE celebrating, it was hard to look at that damn mark all last year:)

Sunday 20 May 2007 at 09:29:00 GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home