Monday 11 December 2006

We have a Tree!

Gwilym and Emily walked up the road and bought a lovely tree for only $30, nice and fresh with that wonderful smell of pine, Jackson came around wearing his Ho Ho Ho hat and the three of them sang along to Christmas Carols as they decorated.
I know I need to make a Tree Skirt but I guess I'll do what I do every year and find a piece of Christmassy fabric from my stash to hide the bucket for this year and promise to make the skirt next year LOL
There were Ten Christmas Stockings sitting on the Hearth... missing the three Christmas Stockings that are hanging around the fireplace in North London.
Angels hanging on our dresser, it's strange they seem to multiply each year while they're supposed to be lying quietly in the old blanket box...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home