Tuesday 25 July 2006

Another Kitchen Update...

I'm absolutely exhausted, I must have walked 4 thousand miles in the last couple of days... no no I mustn't exaggerate, it's probably only one thousand but whatever it is it's a long way back and forth, back and forth, in and out, in and out, round and round, round and round moving everything from the kitchen to where ever I could find somewhere to put it. Lots of culling and cleaning happened but not all, I got so fed up I just dumped things in plastic bags to be dealt with later on which is probably tomorrow!! Awww well it’s all looking good.Larder is finished... actually I have to find a different name for this room because it was just a Larder (a room for food, as in the lard!) but now it's a Pantry (a room for pans) as well... which sounds better the Lantry or the Parder?? Larder is full but everything else is out.
Everything all gone with new bases for the new benches.
New Kitchen... Just jokes this is the 'between' kitchen, I had to pack up and move all my Babushka's out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home