Monday 28 November 2005

Domestics... or Streetics??

We’ve been warned about them and now for the first time we saw three in our street. After our day at Camden Locks David was hanging out for a pint so he took off to Wetherspoons, I was feeling quite bus sick after our ride home so I started the walk home along Moselle Street, it was dark but only about 6pm. In the first block there was a horrible barney going on between a woman wheeling a baby and a man, just shouting, as far as I heard… but I crossed the road anyway and I didn’t linger.

Next corner and a couple of kids were shouting at each other, they were riding bikes and at first I thought they were having fun but… somehow I don’t think so and again I didn’t linger.

Last one was at the Laundromat which was quite busy, outside a couple of men were shouting and one in particular was pointing and screaming at someone inside… as I passed, on the other side of the street, a woman came out shouting and screaming louder than both the men… David caught me up just then, he’d changed his mind about the pint as there was a domestic going on at the Bar!! LOL so much entertainment in one day and all for free!

It was interesting that we haven’t heard or seen any domestics all the time we’ve been here and I think it must only happen up the low numbers on Moselle because this end (188) has always been very quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home